Monday, March 16, 2009

To Catch a Leprechaun...


Bennett is so excited for St. Patrick's day tomorrow. I put Carter to bed tonight and was going to let Bennett stay up a little later because he had a late nap, when Bennett started crying because he wanted to go to bed so that it could be St. Patrick's day. I think this is bigger than Christmas. Now that he is in bed, he is to excited to sleep. It is 11 o'clock and I can still hear him tossing and turning and talking to himself a little. This is the trap that Bennett set to catch the "Sneaky" Leprechaun. If you can't tell there is a car in there (something shiny to catch his eye) and a Cheeto for a snack after he's caught. This was all Bennetts idea. We'll update you tomorrow on what happens.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

holly cow Bennett is so cute!! I hope you caught a leprechaun, I'm going to Vegas tomorrow for 5 days but Jake and I would love to come over when I get back, I am having Guitar Hero with drawls! oh and I miss you too! P.S. Happy Anniversary yesturday.

Scooter said...

That's my boy! He's a smart one.