Friday, June 25, 2010

It Finally Happened

My little Buzz Lightyear broke his wing.

Carter was playing catch in the backyard with his cousins and was landed on by his cousin, Beckam.
His elbow bent the wrong direction and fractured the humurous bone right above the elbow.
He was so sad. He was such a good sport at the hospital. He was laughing and joking. He wanted to push every button he saw. He kept saying, "I push a button, I push a bottn".


He is in a splint now and we go back next Wednesday for a hard cast, which I can't wait for. The first day in the splint he took the bandage off everytime I turned around. He still thinks he is Buzz Lightyear and tries to jump off of everything.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

Cutest kids ever! I miss them. Please kiss them for me. It helps having Rylan and Aubry to hang with.