Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paul McCartney

I can't believe I almost didn't go to this concert. Hands down the best show I have ever been to and now I can say I saw one of The Beatles in concert. I went with my mom, dad and sister, Jana. I would have died of embarassment to have been seen with my parents at a concert when I was younger. This time around I think my parents were the ones that were embarassed. Jana and I sang our hearts out and danced and screamed the whole time. My dad kept rolling his eyes and putting his head down. Ha ha dad, we're cool. I promise.





Jana is such a ball baby! When Paul came out on stage, she started crying.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jaquel Andrews said...

There are so many things I love about these pictures:
1. My Mom looks happy
2. My Mom is flashing a peace sign
3. My Dad is at a "Big City" concert
4. Jana is Crying!!
Wish I could have stayed