Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus



It is a little hard to tell, but if you look out the window you can see who came to visit my kids tonight. Santa! Just as we were sitting down to read stories before bedtime, Bennett saw some white fluff and two little eyes peaking through the window. Bennett and Carter were so excited they were running in circle. As soon as Santa came in they acted as if Santa comes to our house everynight. Bennett was casually telling him about his day and asking him questions. Carter was only interested in what was in Santa's sack. He brought the boys advent calendars and they each got a little stuffed animal. I asked Carter what kind of animal his was and he said, "no tiger, chocolate". He was a little upset at the fact that he could only open one window and have one chocolate. While I wasn't looking, he opened another window and quickly ate that chocolate. It was melt down city when I had to put the calenders away.







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

HOLY COW, that is so awesome! I wish Santa would come to my house to visit!

Christy said...

Wow, how fun. How did you rate a visit from Santa?