Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tis the Season


It is officially the Christmas season. Bennett has reminded me of all the traditions that he expects to happen this month. It is going to be busy, but fun. This picture with Santa is a tradition that started 4 years ago when I just had little Bennett. I feel like Santa's lap is complete this year with my three absolutley adorable kids. I love this time of year. I love to see Bennett and Carter get so excited to turn the Christmas lights on and decorate the tree and Ava is my perfect little angel who sleeps so peacefully at night. I told Bennett I saw Santa's elf looking in the window while he was being naughty and it made him a little nervous. He promised to be good from now on, but does not want the elf to look in the window while he is going potty because he needs his privacy. I assured him that elfs never peek in bathroom windows. I wished this tactic worked on Carter, but he appears not to care who is watching when he is naughty. Even amongst their naughtiness, I couldn't ask for three more perfect kids.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh my gosh! This picture is perfect! Your babies are all so cute! I love them so much.

Christy said...

Oh, they really are the cutest. I agree that watching the boys get so excited for Christmas is so much fun. It reminds me of when my boys were that age.