Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Say, "Circus!"


Every year we get all the Charlesworth cousins together for a picture with Santa. Many mall shoppers rolled their eyes at us as our boys ran around being various super heros and possibly getting in peoples way. Speaking of rolling eyes, as we walked up to Santa I noticed he was looking up and to the left as if checking on his reindeer. I looked up and saw nothing but a plain white ceiling. I thought maybe he's overwhelmed by the heard of children I'm bringing toward him. As we arranged all the children and were trying to get them all to look at the camera, I again noticed that Santa was not looking at the camera. To my surprise, our sweet, special, Santa was cross eyed. There is nothing like paying $40 for a Santa picture and working hard to get all 7 children under the age of 5 to look at the camera, and have Santa looking elsewhere. However, I am grateful that he has a job and that Santas helpers come in all shapes, sizes, and visual abilities. Thank you Santa for putting up with our circus.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaquel Andrews said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

linda koetitz said...

Great picture...but the story was hilarious!