Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Love Day

The boys were so excited to leave Valentines on our friends door steps and run away. This was the first house we went to. They both went up and put the cards down. Bennett rang the doorbell and then they both came running back. Midway back Carter stopped turned around and went back to the porch, ripped the candy off the card and ran to the car yelling, Got it!
If you look closely in the picture at the door, you can see Carter stealing the candy.

Not many people do Valentines like this anymore. I guess were old school, but it is one of my favorite childhood memories, which makes it even more fun to watch my children enjoy it.

Carter finally figured out how the whole thing worked, left the candy behind, and ran.

After running the neighborhood we took grandma, grandpa and Jerica their Valentines. My boys and the dogs, enjoyed sharing grandpa's popcorn.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trinh's said...

I love how the dogs got in on the action lol