Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

My boys sleep in the same room, but have different bed times or they would never go to sleep. Carter goes to bed first and Bennett falls asleep on the couch. I later carry Bennett into bed. On Easter Eve, they were so excited about the Easter Bunny they wanted to go to bed fast. I told them that if they Easter Bunny came and saw their eyes were open, he would leave and not hide eggs. I put them in bed and went upstairs. A few minutes later I heard Carter giggling and then Bennett said, "Carter, you are going to ruin Easter for everyone". After that, complete silence. I went down to check on them and they were both sleeping in the same bed with the covers tightly tucked around their heads. Bennett told me the next morning that they hid under the covers so the Easter Bunny couldn't see that their eyes were open.

It is so fun to see girly things in a Easter basket.

Our Easter bunny usually doesn't put candy in our baskets, but this year he gave the boys peeps and a chocolate bunny. The peeps were gone in seconds and I think Scott ate the bunnies.

It was nice to have Scott home this year for Easter. Last year it was just the boys and I, and it was a little lonely. Happy Easter to all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: