Tuesday, August 21, 2012

LAGOON

So, Lagoon is  not usually my favorite place to go with the kids.  We have spent way to much money in the past at amusement parks (including Disneyland) and my kids are to afraid to ride any of the rides.  So we end up just walking around.  Last year for Scott's work party we left the kids home with Grandma Christy and just Scott and I went.  Well, we got a lot of flack from Scotts coworkers for that, so this time we brought the kids with us.  IT WAS SO FUN! I don't know what happened, but my kids LOVED all of the rides.  They were so brave!  Lagoon is much more fun when you can watch the looks of pure joy (instead of absolute terror, why did you do this to me, mom?) on your kids faces.
 I couldn't believe how outgoing the all were.  Even Ava.  I think she would have gone on all of the rides if she had been tall enough.  After every ride she would shout, "Again".  She sure doesn't take after her brothers.  


 Carter figured out how to let just enough people go in front of him so he could get the green car.


 Scott met us there for dinner and Bennett was so excited to ride some of the "extreme rides" with his dad.  He was a totally different kid.  Here he is on The Bat.  His first big ride, and he loved it.  He is sure growing up.

No comments: