Monday, August 27, 2012

The Zoo Crew

I'm a little backwards. Sorry;)

The day before school started we said good-bye to summer with a trip to the zoo.  My boys are obsessed with maps and have been since day 1.  You would think with as many times as we have been to the zoo, we wouldn't need a map.  But, no. We HAVE to have a map.  Jana and I were trying to get a group picture, but my little map nerds could not pull their noses out of their maps. 
 The new polar bear exhibit at Hogle Zoo is so cool.  I could sit there for hours watching that cute polar bear.  Ava agrees.  After seeing it for the first time, she was immediately in love with it, which brought up all the things in life that she loves as well.  She was sharing this with Aunt Jen and it went something like this, "Jen, Jen you see the polar bear at the zoo?  Its so fluffy I could die. It's so cute and fluffy and rainbows and kittens and glitter and pink.  I love them all.  You love them all?"
She is such a girl.
An interpretive dance of the swimming polar bear. 

We love our zoo friends.  It was a good trip, even though it was a short and hot one.  
'

No comments: