Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hocus Pokus

Today Bennett was watching Wizards of Waverly Place while I was trying to get him to help me pick up the toys. He told me, "no mom, I really need to watch this so I can work on my magic". To which I replied, "well then, next time you tell me you're hungry, I'm going to tell you that I can't get you any food because I am working on my magic." Bennett's reply was, "okay mom, I will help you." Then he walked over to where I was cleaning and pointed his magic wand at me and said, "make mom clean up faster!"

3 comments:

Christy said...

The question is, did the magic work? Did you get faster? If so, maybe he could use that on me.

Meme said...

His spell backfired. It didn't make me faster, it just made me madder.

Mark said...

That is so hilarious!! What a brilliant little mind he has. I know adults that could never be that witty!